Process application forms that you receive on paper or via email as if they had been submitted by the volunteer
Where you receive Application Form via email, you will be able to easily create an Applicant Profile, upload the Application Form that you received via email, and process as you would if they had submitted online.
• retain the “download, fill in and email us your application form” channel if you wish
• set-up applicant accounts, add critical information and upload whole application forms as files attached to the applicant’s profile – even without the volunteer doing anything
• submit the application on their behalf
• Invite the volunteer to login at a later date and confirm/edit their own application data and continue the application journey online
• Assist volunteer to channel shift to online even for those not confident with technology
Particularly helpful for those parents that do not usually use online systems, or don’t have reliable connection to the internet.
Don’t let that stop you moving your application form online and realising the benefits of doing so.
We will appoint you with an on-boarding account manager who will contact you within 24 hours to check your details
Once verified you will receive your login details along with an (optional) free 30 minute consultation where your on-boarding account manager will discuss and walk through some of the key system features that will allow you to meet your goals.
Get Started Now
Enter your basic contact information below.
What other customers are saying...
"Our ideas were listened to and taken on board, the HEIapply team also offered their own spin on things to make it even better and I have been extremely happy with the system"
- Aston University, Birmingham UK
"HEIapply-lite has introduced accountability, transparency and world class customer service to students applying direct"